In front of the shop tour

Wow Cynthia when you jump into something you sure use both feet. A couple of months ago you didn't know what a hammer was for.:D
Really impressive Cynthia :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hey Bob, :rofl::rofl::rofl: you flatter me. I still don't know what a hammer is, but I'm fixin' to find out next week, in a hurry. ;)

Thanks all for the kind words everyone--I'm so excited. Can't stop smiling. LOML said he's never known another woman get so excited about a crane truck dropping off a load of lumber and sheet goods. :D

Cynthia

So where are the plans? What is your planned span? Gonna use ledger boards to support the weight?

I just finished about 28' floor to ceiling. I made mine on toe kicks and two boxes stacked on one another, each under 36" wide and front and back ledgers of each shelf. Crown molding to finish off the top. I still have another 12' to go, but it won't happen now 'til next spring.

Excited right along with you! Go, girl, go!

Sorry no photos today. Too tired. :thud::crutches: :)

LOML helped me move all the plywood into the garage--we're heading into the rainy season and had to get everything under cover in a hurry. And I moved all the boards myself. I started carrying 3 at a time, then 2, then 1 :rofl::rofl: I was hoping for a few sympathetic noises from the Family here......:eek: The lumber place said it was 3000 pounds....so today I learned that you'all must be as strong as Hercules. LOML suggested maybe I should limit my woodworking to making little boxes :rofl::rofl:

Anyway, if anyone doesn't know, I broke my back a few years ago, so I have back issues on a GOOD day. I think a few Advil are in order....or something stronger....:D:thumb: