Nuther Friday

I'm doing a little picking up around the house . . . you know that building attached to my shop? Perils of bachelorhood; your whole house is like one big "room". CD's and videos are in the office, the den, the kitchen(?), the bedroom nightstands, the living room. Woodworking magazines appear in every possible place let alone all those catalogs we get. Books spilling out of the old plastic bookshelves I've been dragging around for years. Stereo system wires hanging here and there or running across the floor

Whew! That's a relief. I thought it was just me.:rofl::rofl: Mine will become more pertinent four weeks from today when I go to get my bride and bring her home.:woot:

Preparing for heating house with firewood, i.e. building racks and stacking 4 cords of firewood, building a rack for under the back patio for a weeks worth at a time, and maybe a couple of other stupid projects I might post later....

I'm not sure how to apply a picture to my message on my phone yet but I am back and here are a few pic's from the weekend

Attachments

• IMAGE_148.jpg
    IMAGE_148.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAGE_149.jpg
    IMAGE_149.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAGE_159.jpg
    IMAGE_159.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAGE_167.jpg
    IMAGE_167.jpg