What is this?

Now obviously, you are all wrong. Including Jim. He is not the one who uses it every day, as you can clearly see it is a snow shoe for his dog (one cup per paw pad). I'm sure Jim is looking for the other three. He just can't remember where he packed them away at the beginning of summer and was using this one for his coffee in the mean time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh Sharon you must be Irish to come up with a load like that one!

Enjoy,

Jim

Actually, her last name was changed when her great-great-grandmother came over on the boat. It was originally O'korn. And not many people know this, but her middle name is a rather uncommon Gaelic name: Isfull.

That's right...Sharon Isfull O'korn

:scram:

Actually, her last name was changed when her great-great-grandmother came over on the boat. It was originally O'korn. And not many people know this, but her middle name is a rather uncommon Gaelic name: Isfull.

That's right...Sharon Isfull O'korn

I'm taking my toys and going home...:wave::wave:

(she's actually norwegian)....

Just say it Brent, I'm 1/4 Norweigian :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But the McConnell in me also makes me Irish :beer::beer::beer:

Sharon, regarding your weight change snake and bird: When the bird gets to the mouth does the snake eat it? or When the bird gets to the mouth does it become a hawk and eat the snake?

If the hawk eats the snake does it change its name to Isfull?

Don't you just love these intellectual conversations?

Enjoy,

Jim

It's getting real deep around here I've already gone from hip boots to waders & now I have a blarney stone in both boots. You say why 2 blarney stones one for Sharon & one for me I'm Irish too. Aye ye be a bit Korney there Sharon.

Last edited: