Happy Birthday Richard Leshner

thank you
No toys only a colonoscopy for my bday..

Happy Birthday! And congrats on the colonoscopy. I've had several, had a bunch of polyps removed, and was told by my surgeon that the first one *saved my life.* So I think they're great. Prep is unpleasant, but the value is immeasurable. It's a blessing. Make sure you get someone to drive you there and back. Prep can make you very dehydrated, have your electrolytes totally wacky, and make you very confused. :D

:b-day: :b-day: :b-day:

Happy Birthday. Wow a scheduling snafu? Nope, on second thought, colonoscope the day after your birthday would be terrible, a terrible waste of cake that is!! A necessary evil. My dad is a colon cancer survivor with a colostomy bag. Get it over with, enjoy the rest of your day. Heck you'll be hungry and able to eat!!!

Happy Birthday! And congrats on the colonoscopy. I've had several, had a bunch of polyps removed, and was told by my surgeon that the first one *saved my life.* So I think they're great. Prep is unpleasant, but the value is immeasurable. It's a blessing. Make sure you get someone to drive you there and back. Prep can make you very dehydrated, have your electrolytes totally wacky, and make you very confused. :D

:b-day: :b-day: :b-day:

Lack of shop time can also do that.:rofl::rofl:

Wasn't so bad, they put me to sleep next thing I'm waking up in recovery. They took 1 polyp. They even gave me some pics. I don't think the pic police will make me post them though:rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the good wishes