Craigslist treasures..........

Way to go Dom, what a bargain. I would have cleaned his shop out. Lesson one, dont take the wife with shopping for tools. Rather plead your case afterwards.:D:rofl:

Anyhow i looked up the bandsaw for you at Grizzly here is a manual you can download, get it while its there.

Here is the lathe manual

Just my 5 cents I have learnt to download my manuals when i see them

Good luck with the new machines. Oh and next you will be wanting some new bandsaw blades, oh and dont forget a riser block. :rofl:

Larry will be proud of you just hide the lathe.;):D

Way to go Dom, what a bargain. I would have cleaned his shop out. Lesson one, dont take the wife with shopping for tools. Rather plead your case afterwards.:D:rofl:

Anyhow i looked up the bandsaw for you at Grizzly here is a manual you can download, get it while its there.

Here is the lathe manual

Good luck with the new machines. Oh and next you will be wanting some new bandsaw blades, oh and dont forget a riser block. :rofl:

Larry would be proud!

As for the riser block...it is already on it's way. Grizzly had them on clearance for 16.95.......I'll be cutting my own stock and veneers before you know it.

P.S....did what I send you work for you by the way?///whisper...whisper...

Here is the lathe manual

And the manuals have been downloaded ...thanks Rob

...As for the riser block...it is already on it's way. Grizzly had them on clearance for 16.95...

Wow, you paid nearly 20% of the purchase price just to add a riser block. Outrageous! :p (That riser block price was about as good of deal as the saw itself.) ;)