Coffee Tables

Here is some plans I had all on paper on Friday and my uncle told me about SketchUp, so I downloaded it and watched (the Google SketchUp New Users) and started playing with it. Here is the plans for my projects that I'm building now. The one thing I can't get to work right is the top is that I'm going to router the top side but I can't get it to look right. I still say it is not bad for a weekend

Attachments

• tablemaster6.jpg
    tablemaster6.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 69
  • tablemaster8.jpg
    tablemaster8.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 53
  • tablemaster9.jpg
    tablemaster9.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 56
  • tablemaster3.jpg
    tablemaster3.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 61
  • tablemaster7.jpg
    tablemaster7.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 46
  • tablemaster4.jpg
    tablemaster4.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 51
Hey Tim! Welcome to this family too nephew! :wave:

I just want to know what Sketchup tutorial you used??? I just sent you a link to that program this week and it looks like you've been doing it for years. :rolleyes: Some of these guys will be able to help you with what you're trying to do with the top in Sketchup.

Tables looks good, please post some progress pics as your building it. :lurk:

Last edited:
I can't answer your question, but that's pretty nice work for just playing with SU for a week. :thumb:

And don't worry, we won't hold your relation to Darren against you. :rolleyes: :p I'm sure you overcame that stigma years ago. :rofl: Seriously, welcome aboard, and hope to see more of you and your work around the forum.

All I watched was the Google new user videos, but I had some CAD in high-school so it came easy to me. I have all wood cut and I started to glue all the legs and the tops together. I have to borrow some tool from my grandpa to finish my project. I will keep you all updated