Here's the culprit

Chuck Beland

sparky.jpg

One of my customers has a new puppy (I think a American Eskimo) I can't help but pet all the dogs on my route. well Sparky is so cute he gets so excited when I pet him he ends up peeing all over my legs & sneakers. for the last 2 weeks. I wonder if he's trying to tell me something????? :rofl: I can't help but laugh :D

Cute pup! Bucky doesn't have that issue, but when new people come around, it's all she can do but not knock them down and lick them all over...

(She's 85#+ and full of gumption)

I know what you mean. At the Saturday market I do in the summer, I started giving Beggin Strips to the well behaved dogs. One of my good customers has a black Lab who has been very well behaved except that- when he gets near my booth, he gets excited. At the last show of the year, he got his belly rub, ear ruffle, and his beggin strip. His owner and I were talking when we noticed the Lad lift his leg and pee on one of my tablecloths. Hard to immagin what was goin' on. Guess he just couldn't wait!

Bruce

I don't know, at the end of the day, think I would prefer a scar over a stain! :rofl:

Yeah, the chicks dig guys with scars.
flirt.gif

LOML and I adopted Dakota from a "Pet Expo" where various rescue organizations had dogs and cats available for adoption. He had been living with one of the members of the organization, and the two of them had become very close. Before agreeing to adopt him, we asked if we could take him walking outside a bit, just to get a better feel for his behavior. His handler had no objection, and he came out with us. After some walking and playing around, we'd all decided he was a good fit for us, so LOML called her mom to tell her the news. As she was talking on the phone, Dakota walked over to his handler and relieved himself thoroughly on the handler's leg. We all laughed and decided it was Dakota's way of saying goodbye. (He hasn't done anything similar in the 8 years or so we've had him.)

The culprit:

Dakota%20Headshot.jpg

One day I was picking my son up at a friends house. I had never met the parents before and the mother invites me into the kitchen while the kids finish up.

The family dog comes up to say hello. I rub his or her ears and say hello - and it pee's on my sandal clad foot. I thought it was funny but the mother was mortified!!!! :eek: I went outside and hosed my foot off - no big deal. I haven't seen that dog since, but I wonder if he'd recognize me?

I love playing with dogs - other peoples dogs. You really have to love something a lot to pick up it's poop and carry it around with you in a little plastic bag.

Cheers

Jim