OKAY So I Got a Little Carried Away!

I could use something like the one Paul D built, but since I'm planning to go to Harbor Freight tomorrow, I might just have to pick up the one Paul G showed instead. :thumb:

I've got a large metal one now, but the handle has been bent, so now it flexes when it's headily loaded. Also, the front edge i warped, so it doesn't sit flush with the floor when I'm trying to sweep things into it.

Heres one I use. I like the long handle as it you don't have to bend over to pick stuff up...

d62f4895-002a-4f79-a089-b448e33c574b_300.jpg

Long Handled Dust Pan

Paul's post reminded me I need to get a new DP... I have one that my ex-SIL gave me when they were shutting down the Uncle Ben's plant in Houston and he was collecting things they were throwing away... their janitorial department was throwing away several large plastic dust pans.. but the handle has broken off mine and now it has a "thumb" hole where the handle was, but the edges are sharp and one of these days I'm going to cut myself... he also scored a couple of roll around tool boxes, one of which I got, and a compressor that I didn't get... selfish SIL kept it for himself. :rofl::rofl:

Thats the postive trade out in a mobile lathe.... sweep out the door, shop vac and compressed air work well in warm weather. Back to the shopvac and air filter with the door closed - winter approaching!