Hey Ohio folks

this storm are heading across Peppertown at this minute, tornado could touch down in the rural area and never be seen

We were in tornado drill today twice. Once for two hours, the second time for 20 minutes or so. Man does that make for a long day. Still windy, non confirmed tornado in Wanatah, Indiana on US 30. Two homes lost roofs, moved off of foundations, one business sustained damage. Will be interesting to fork hay in mangers tonight, but thank God all is well. Hope everyone else here came through alright.

Passed through S.W. Missouri last night the 25th.

Extrem winds and rain short duration. But really scary.

Finally got to see if my new gutters work. Had replacements this summer and hadn't been wet, yet. Was wondering if I should have saved my money...

Have been told that gutters with helmits won't catch heavy downpours, but today was as heavy as any you can concieve and nothing flowed over. :thumb:

Additional downspouts (larger as well) emptied them as quickly as it fell. I am pleased. :D

No local damage although some downtown streets flooded and some limbs fell in other areas. My yard of dry straw finally got a good drink.

My daughter reported that her husband finally cleaned out their gutters this morning (Nothing like waiting till the last moment) Just before the 1.6" fell.

Finally got to see if my new gutters work. Had replacements this summer and hadn't been wet, yet. Was wondering if I should have saved my money...

Have been told that gutters with helmits won't catch heavy downpours, but today was as heavy as any you can concieve and nothing flowed over. :thumb:

Additional downspouts (larger as well) emptied them as quickly as it fell. I am pleased. :D

No local damage although some downtown streets flooded and some limbs fell in other areas. My yard of dry straw finally got a good drink.

My daughter reported that her husband finally cleaned out their gutters this morning (Nothing like waiting till the last moment) Just before the 1.6" fell.

I heard that washing your car will cause rain but never would occur to me that cleaning the gutters will cause it to rain