Going for my 'Larry' look

AHHH come on all a beard is a beard and a mustache is not a beard. I already have my winter coat and DANG it is as gray as my head is bald:rofl::rofl::rofl: I will follow with humor:D:thumb: Now I shave my beard every spring but the stash has been on my face for 31 years and as Don, it leaves for no one:rolleyes::D

Ok, Could let 'stashes' stay. That's ok. I'm not particular to mine anyway, so it could be amusing to leave it if we get more competitors....

1. On the contest start date, all contestants will post a picture of themselves, clean shaven (Mustaches acceptable), with something that clearly identifies the starting date. Acceptable verification of date would be a newspaper, or their cell phone showing the current date and time.
  2. The contest will run for 3 months.
  3. At the end of the 3 month period, prizes will be awared for:
    • Longest Beard
    • Most Creative Beard
    • Grayest Beard

Alrighty then. That's 5 so far

Brent
Sharon
Steve
Tom
Don

Any other takers?

I'll start a new thread in a little bit to quit the hijack of this one...

I'm game.

1. On the contest start date, all contestants will post a picture of themselves, clean shaven, with something that clearly identifies the starting date. Acceptable verification of date would be a newspaper, or their cell phone showing the current date and time.
  2. The contest will run for 3 months.
  3. At the end of the 3 month period, prizes will be awared for:
    • Longest Beard
    • Most Creative Beard
    • Grayest Beard

Just a start, any suggestions?

I ain't starting over.

Attachments

• beard.jpg
    beard.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 5
...[Larry] hasn't shaved since 1988 if I am remembering correctly:eek: ... (OH I HAVE seen pics:D) (Does that mean I owe him money?...

I would think he'd be willing to pay to keep you from stealing the pics and posting them here. :D

...What do we do for the ladies in the house? Maybe we can let Cynthia and Carrol be the judges?
Hey, if Sharon can compete, so can Carol and Cynthia. :p

I'd join in, but SWMBO really doesn't like beards. :rolleyes:

Pass on the contest. But I sort of liked the judging idea.

Carol, I'm up for judging if you like....maybe we should discuss a prize by PM?

Rock-On.gif

sharing-popcorn.gif

belly-laugh.gif

greenstars.gif

I'm game. Between us girls we ought to find something most appropriate and poignant.

Though I think they plan on this being a popular vote. But what do guys know about what looks good on them? :rofl::rofl: