Wine Stands

Chuck Ellis

I saw these in a turning book and thought I'd try a few... these two are the last one I finished... they still raw, no finish yet. I have a show coming up in two weeks and think they might sell well.

I apologize for the clutter on the desk and the quality of the photos... I didn't set up my light tent, just quick shots on the desk.... I operated on a basis of organized chaos on my desk...

Attachments

• new 005.JPG
    new 005.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 72
  • new 006.JPG
    new 006.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 63
  • new 008.JPG
    new 008.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 61
  • new 009.JPG
    new 009.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Nice work, Chuck. :thumb:

You call that a messy desk? Pshhh...amateur. :p Mine doesn't look that good even after it's been cleaned. :D

Interesting concept. Thanks for posting and inspiring with your idea, I bet some similar pieces surface in a few weeks...:thumb:

Nice work, Chuck. :thumb:

You call that a messy desk? Pshhh...amateur. :p Mine doesn't look that good even after it's been cleaned. :D

+1 on Vaughns comments.:D

You guys have understand, I just pushed everything aside so I could get to the desk top... the other corner was piled about a foot or so high... :D:D
back when I worked, I HATED to file, so my desk was always piled about 2 feet high with file folders of all the shipments I had handled... sometimes a folder would be as much as 6 inches thick... I usually had 3 to 6 months worth of files on my desk at any one time.:rofl: