New Halloween Films

Wow the mushrooms are huge, but do the trees have to come down?:( The picture of those leaves is fantastic. The leaves here have been spectacular this year. Not sure there are many left after the wind we have had today.:D

Wow the mushrooms are huge, but do the trees have to come down?:( The picture of those leaves is fantastic. The leaves here have been spectacular this year. Not sure there are many left after the wind we have had today.:D

Yeah, Rob, they really do....Both have large pieces that have broken off the top and they are way too close to the house. Every time we have high winds, big chunks break off. They should have come down a long time ago. About 2/3 of one of them leans right over the house and the master bedroom....:eek: I'm just waiting for a) the sap to come down b) my faller to heal his broken bones and c) my son to come in January and be my muscle for a couple of days to stack lumber. :) Don't worry there are 3 more on the other side of the house that we will keep. It is a pretty photo though.

Nice walnut platter:

Nice walnut crotch wood platter:

Neither of these are mine, just a couple I found with Google. Both images have links to the maker's sites. ;)

And some Michigan Chocolate from Larry, also crotch wood, but showing the "feather" figure that we hope to find inside the blank:

Malibu%20August%202010%20-%2001%20600%20Cropped.jpg