Hello from downunder

Hi all
Just found this forum when googling for info on John Smith organs.
I see you have a really good thread going on them ,GREAT STUFF!!
I would like to introduce myself
I am 68 years young and have quite a wide variety of interests, such as woodturning ,dolls house fittings ,model horse drawn wagons, Model boats(static and racing).
I have recently finished a John smith busker organ and that was one of the best and most enjoyable projects that i have done ,this has whetted my appetite to do the Topsy 3, but am a little unsure if i can do the electronic part as that is not something that I am very familiar with,I will join in the thread soon if thats OK with you.
Cheers
Graham Wheeler from Auckland
New Zealand

Hey Graham, welcome to the Family. I am sure you can get all of the help you need right here. Feel free to ask questions and please post pictures of your projects, your shop or even your country side. We like pictures, as a matter of fact we have a saying "No Pics, never happened"

Welcome Graham:wave: Great to have you here:) and as Don has already said, WE LOVE PICS:D the organ thread is absolutely amazing, I am not involved but enjoy following it.

music-smiley-4944.gif

displaysmiley.php

welcome, delighted to have you here!

Greetings from the Wet Coast of Vancouver Island, Canada!

Thanks for the warm welcome,
and yes the water does go down the plug hole the opposite way to yours,:rofl:
and we drive on the left,:thumb:
and we are metricated,;)
and Sharon, we dont have roos in NZ:doh:we have Kiwis.
as requested heres a few photos.
cheers
Graham

Attachments

• DSCF0060Annihilator.jpg
    DSCF0060Annihilator.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Final-Boat-2.jpg
    Final-Boat-2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Cart.jpg
    Cart.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Spinning Wheel2.jpg
    Spinning Wheel2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 16
  • wagon3.jpg
    wagon3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 16
  • bounty.jpg
    bounty.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 17
I seem to be late to the party, but welcome to the family Graham!!!
Could a light person actually ride on one of those boats? They are fantastic! All of your pictures show excellent attention to detail but the wagons catch my eye. Those are just outstanding!!!!!! :thumb::thumb: In fact, the covered wagon makes me nervous as it looks dangerously close to the edge!:eek:

Welcome to the family Graham. Good to have more guys from Kiwi Land around here.

Even if you can play good rugby.:rofl: and not football and cricket instead of baseball......well i dont know about your cricket team???