Hello from downunder

Love the green boat. I didn't figure you all knew about Jasper engines down that way. I live about 30 miles from them.

Hi Steve
The green boat was taken off plans of the real boat, which ran in about 1995 It is the only community-owned unlimited hydroplane in the world. It is based out of Madison, Indiana, ...
this is a 1/8 scale and is radio controlled with a nitro motor, it does about 90 km per hr.
Here is a pic of the real boat
Cheers
Graham:thumb:

Attachments

• 95 det1.jpg
    95 det1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 10
Welcome Graham glad ya found the FWW. As for Topsy 3 come on and jump in you will get all the help you need to make it work. I am :rofl:

Jay

Hi Jay
Thanks for the welcome, your contribution to this thread is AWSOME.:thumb:
I wont need to bombard you with question on construction as you seem to have covered most problems already,
But as i have not yet bought the plans i would love to have some type of overview on how difficult the electronic side of the build is and what parts are needed etc, I cant find out much on what drives the music in this organ???:huh:
Here is pic of the Busker with two of my grandchildren having fun (still hadn't got the conductor then)
Cheers
Graham

Attachments

• Reunion 008.jpg
    Reunion 008.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 15
Graham the part that drives the solenoids is a board from j-omega and I have ready made up register boards and SD Players. Im trying to make this as close to plug and play as I can for others. The plans do however have all the info to build everything from scratch if you want. I'm willing to give ya all the help I can to get it playing. I am learning as I go but have some good people to turn to when I get stumped that are also willing to help the novice.

By the way that looks like a nice Organ....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Come join the build :wave:

Jay