Putting On Makeup

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
It's no big secret that I color my wife's hair for her, so this morning, I tried my hand at helping her with her makeup. I think I might have a gift for this stuff...it seems to have really brought out her inner beauty:

Witchie-Poo 2010 01 - 800.jpg Witchie-Poo 2010 02 - 800.jpg Witchie-Poo 2010 03 - 800.jpg

Her office had their costume contest today, so I got to play makeup artist. Instead of using the typical greasepaint from the Halloween stores, she went to a place in Burbank that sells true theatrical makeup and prosthetics to the pros. I know some things I'd do differently with the latex next time, but overall we were happy with how it all came out. She topped it off by hunting down some good clothing and the perfect pair of pointy shoes.

And she won First Prize in the contest, too. :D

horror05.gif

wonderful. I wish I had an outfit like that. Unfortunately I only wear make-up about 2x per year or I'd surely let you do mine. That's exactly the look I love.
:rofl:

Hmmmmmmm, all I could think of was, "wow grandma, what a pointy chin you have!" :eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Congrats on the win, very good convincing costume. errr I think :huh::dunno::doh:
Good to see you two enjoying a holiday (now who would have thought this would be your holiday to shine :dunno::huh:) :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumb::thumb:

Wow... those stockings are cool. They really help the outfit.

The hands look a bit disgustingly healthy, but I suppose you had to draw the line somewhere.:rolleyes:

Soooo, did you turn a magic wand for her? :whistling:

She looks fabulous! But the most important question is, and be careful how you answer it, is whether she is a good witch or a bad witch?;)

(This is totally unrelated to the thread but I heard this recently and it has me chuckling every time I am reminded of it. Do you know why Santa is always jolly? Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.:rofl:)

I wonder how often people use make-up to change their face when they renew their driving license