Happy Birthday Royall Clark

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I just got off the phone with Royall and Told him about all the birthday greetings from you all. He said to let you know he really appreciates that and will "try" to get back in touch someday soon. He also told me to pass along that he has kind of lost his desire for woodworking, and hasn't been out in his shop in quite a while. We thought he might make a change in that in the future too.

We talked for a while and promised to try to keep in touch. If I hear any more from him I will pass it along. He's doing good and sends his best to all the family.

Glad to be able to share this with you.

Aloha, Tony

Thanks for the update, Tony. I was hoping to hear he was doing good. :thumb: Next time you talk to him, let him know he doesn't have to feel obligated to actually do any woodworking if he'd like to drop by and visit. ;) Heck, Allen does enough woodworking to cover for at least half a dozen extra guys. :D

picture.php

Ladies & Gentlemen,

I just got off the phone with Royall and Told him about all the birthday greetings from you all. He said to let you know he really appreciates that and will "try" to get back in touch someday soon. He also told me to pass along that he has kind of lost his desire for woodworking, and hasn't been out in his shop in quite a while. We thought he might make a change in that in the future too.

We talked for a while and promised to try to keep in touch. If I hear any more from him I will pass it along. He's doing good and sends his best to all the family.

Glad to be able to share this with you.

Aloha, Tony

Thanks for the update on Royall Tony:thumb::thumb::thumb: Yep he is missed and hope he does check in, wood working or not:)

Do have a great one Royall:wave: