3 Vertex Clicks

Mack Cameron

In Memorium
This is a rather new design in the pen market in the last few months or so. The first 2 I turned sold very quickly. I'm hoping the same holds true for these 3.
attachment.php

L to R: Cocobolo & veneer inlay, Chrome plated; Spalted Maple & veneer inlay, Satin Chrome plated; Alternate Coral (polyresin), Gun Metal plated.

Nice kit, nice material, nice work = NICE PENS! DO you do the inlay yourself or are they available...? I know there 1000's of sources I haven't found yet.
Thanks!
mj

Nice kit, nice material, nice work = NICE PENS! DO you do the inlay yourself or are they available...? I know there 1000's of sources I haven't found yet.
Thanks!
mj
Hi Michael; While I called this an inlay for want of a better description, the blank was sliced on a scrollsaw a number of times and the veneer was glued between the slices.

A friend of mine did this and then discarded the blanks. I only recycled them!:rolleyes:

Hi Michael; While I called this an inlay for want of a better description, the blank was sliced on a scrollsaw a number of times and the veneer was glued between the slices.

A friend of mine did this and then discarded the blanks. I only recycled them!:rolleyes:

Mark, call it what you will, that is a fascinating effect. Can I assume you're starting out with a larger chunk, like a 2x2, or ??. Thanx!
mj