Larry Merlau

Bruce Shiverdecker

In Memorium
For all who have had the pleasure of meeting, doin' a little bit of business with, or just received something from him, as a member of the vortex, I nominate Larry Merlau:

THE CANDY MAN! :wave::thumb::headbang::biker::beer:

All those in favor-------------- SAY AYE!!!!!!!!!;);):):):)

Bruce

Considering the fact that I'm in the process of finishing up three Michigan Chocolate bowls myself, I will wholeheartedly cast my vote for Larry. :thumb:

Ambassador Larry (Candyman) Merlau...has a nice ring to it. :D

hey its not christmas yet folk,, and i cant see as well as i used to so maybe yu wont be on the good list year:)
i think cynthia is starting to step into the position of being the Good Fairy:) she is making deliveries to canada and i am sure the usa will be next:)

so thanks for the nomination but i think others deserve the credit not me,, there are many ways to make a differnce and i feel others have done just as much.

I would say a very BIG AYE.:thumb:

From my point of view Larry is one very special person. When he aint around i miss him and his posts instantly.

As to his generosity well that is beyond describing, and i have experience it in huge quantities. Its does not only cover the physical aspect such as wood or tools but his friendly worldly advise is welcome with me any day.:thumb:

Speaking personally i would say he could easily be rated better than any of the super heros in the comics. Even better than Superman.:thumb:

this is gettun outa hand folks!!!! let some one else have the mountian i dont want to be up there.... and dont feel i deserve this ...there are many here that are way more deserving!!! so let the frosting go to the others spread it around..i am diabetic!!! for this kind of stuff and will get sick if i have any more of it...look at the, vaughns the darrens and even that guy in japan.. or mac or bernie or janthan or any those that post frequently here and or do things behind the scenes..they are all part of this its not a one man show.. so DONT make me out to be a hero or anyone other than just payun forward for the stuff i have gained from this forum and the members of it!!!