Larry Merlau

this is gettun outa hand folks!!!! let some one else have the mountian i dont want to be up there.... and dont feel i deserve this ...there are many here that are way more deserving!!! so let the frosting go to the others spread it around..i am diabetic!!! for this kind of stuff and will get sick if i have any more of it...look at the, vaughns the darrens and even that guy in japan.. or mac or bernie or janthan or any those that post frequently here and or do things behind the scenes..they are all part of this its not a one man show.. so DONT make me out to be a hero or anyone other than just payun forward for the stuff i have gained from this forum and the members of it!!!

Me thinks he doth protest too much!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I went to vote today! Filled in Larry's name several times!

So I say Larry got my vote.. Hope I spelled his last name correctly.:thumb:
:rofl::rofl:

What you say is true, Larry.

There are many here who also deserve recognition for their contributions to the enhancement of the family and our love of wood and woodworking.

It is just your turn in the barrel.

Bruce

Last edited:
shhh! i am just gettin that smoothed out and have started to think unspainsih at night.. even wore a red t shirt the other day:) wouldnt dare do that in ther with toni he was very bullish:rofl:

OK, OK, how about...

Faster than a speeding bullfrog...Stronger than that loco guy who hangs out in front of the 7-11...Able to leap small puddles in a single bound!

Look! Coming down the road! It's a beard...with a plane...it's

Larry Merlau: Regular Guy!

:p