Significant Others

For the purposes of Santa, who knows when you've been sleeping, who knows when you're awake, who knows when you've been bad or good, etc., what, if any, hobbies are your Significant Others interested in?

3.gif

gingerbreadhouse.gif

Channel surfing, talking, honey-do list making, and shopping...that's about it. :D

She does a little crafting, got her into making jewelry a few years back as well as making her own glass beads. She also does some writing once in a while.

Edit...forget: She loves to decorate (not sure how I forgot this, I'm her assigned carpenter), has been taking design classes to get certified. Also has her certification in floral design.

Last edited:
Many what I call minor hobbies

Major hobbies---> plays the hammer dulcimer, weaves (many looms), photography, scroll saw work, takes care of me.

Mine likes to knit and crochet and has an ETSY store featuring crocheted risque ManHandle Pot Holders under the seller name 'ayarnnut' and another ETSY store selling knitted baby and American Girl doll items under the seller name 'ayarnsquirrel'.

She likes to read, remind me of things I need to do, cook "healthy" - ugh, and tend to her/our trees (this includes working the tractor if the slopes are not too steep) She also enjoys doing wood working projects - with me if possible.

Wife does counted cross stitch so I get to make frames.

Daughter does stained glass so I get to make frames.

Granddaughter is almost a year old and she's watching Mom and Gramma and making plans.:huh::dunno:

:rofl::rofl:

LOML is a full time Mom, and keeps busy chasing our kids around to various sports venues (Football, Basketball, Lacrosse, Baseball...) plus she just 'retired' from the volunteer Fire Co. after 12 years of EMS/Fire service, so we can focus on prepping our house for sale this winter.

My wife spend most of her time correcting papers and other teacher stuff during the school year. Weekends and summer months when not helping with grandkids she spends quite a bit of time gardening.

Darren...they've been popular enough that whenever we take a trip we have to lug along her 'stock' in case someone orders one while we are on the road.

LOML used to be an avid scrap booker. That has dialed down some as she is busy running the kids to all their appointments and running the household. Cleaning up after me is apparently a full time job.

She's recently taken up an minor interest in flea markets, antiques and auctions. Household stuff, not much tool stuff happening around here. She's really too cheap to buy anything so I'm safe on that front.

She used to do some quilting - but has no time for that right now. Once we decant a child from a bedroom around here she will setup a sewing/craft room I suspect.

She was an avid horsewoman when we met, riding both dressage and jumping during college. Our daughter has taken up horseback riding and LOML is living vicariously through her.

Quite a many faceted woman I have here.

Cheers

Jim

LOML is Tri- county Coordinator for Project Linus. This takes up most of her waking hours. (She can't get into trouble that way, but does a lot of good for kids who have been traumatized.)

Bruce