Love bacon?

126520061v9_480x480_Front.jpg

Watching NASCAR drinking a bacon soda with a bag of pork rinds. The only way to spend a Sunday.:rolleyes::crazy: :rofl:

Bob, your Location says New Hampshire, but your posts says Alabama. :p Or maybe somewhere on the outskirts of Reno. :rofl:

LOML won't eat ham because she thinks it's too fatty, but she'll eat a half pound of bacon without a second thought. I'd try the bacon soda...I've already got three flavors of Bacon Salt in the spice cabinet, and a jar of Baconnaise spread in the fridge. :thumb:

Www.zingermans.com
Offers a monthly bacon club.

Or you can order

Wisconsin applewood, Benton's Tennessee Dry Cured, Arkansas Long pepper, and Sam Edwards's Surry-ano Ham. And others.

Somewhat $$$$$

Bob, your Location says New Hampshire, but your posts says Alabama. :p Or maybe somewhere on the outskirts of Reno. :rofl:

LOML won't eat ham because she thinks it's too fatty, but she'll eat a half pound of bacon without a second thought. I'd try the bacon soda...I've already got three flavors of Bacon Salt in the spice cabinet, and a jar of Baconnaise spread in the fridge. :thumb:

Isn't "bacon salt" redundant? :D