Time Change Sunday Morn.

I try to remit a post with no words because I got nothing good to say about DAYLIGHT-SAVING -TIME

Well I'm sure ready for an hour sleep-in!! :headbang:
We've been so busy this fall on our house reno and related stuff that it's getting harder and harder to get up in the morning. I used to be a "wake up and get up by 6:30 with no problem" sort of guy. But lately...
Now if only we can get the kids to cooperate!

And Ray, if you hate DST, then you should be happy to switch your clock on Sunday morning, since we are now going OFF DST back to standard time. :hide:

Don, Saskatchewan also doesn't do DST, but I can't think of any members from there... :huh:

Well, I must be an anti...I love DST and just wish it was in effect all year round :thumb:

Probably because I work at home and get up whenever I feel like it, usually around 7-7:30 (except when I have calls with India where I have to get up much earlier or just bite the bullet and stay up late...they are 12 hours off with Nevada).

I used to commute 1.5 hours each way to work. Now, I just give those 3 hours to my company...so time is only relative for me (6am conference calls in PJs is much more preferable to waking up at 5:30 every day to get to work by 8, and not home till 7).

But more importantly, I never want to give up those long, warm summer evenings with a fading sunlight right before bedtime.

I live in the part of Indiana for a while that left DST. Our man Mitch (gov) fixed/changed/messed that up. Anyway, for me it means my kids on the bus route will get on the bus in daylight instead of darkness (first students on at 6:45 am). Also means I finish chores in the dark in the evening. On the weekends doesn't matter, start at light, eat supper at dark, sleep soon after! :rofl: