Major clean up & tidy

Hi guys, I've been making a major clean up in my shop and as I never showed it here I though it was time to do it. I hope to be able to maintain it more or less as it is now.

The pics are taken from each corner

Attachments

• 01 taller.jpg
    01 taller.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 253
  • 02 taller.jpg
    02 taller.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 238
  • 03 taller.jpg
    03 taller.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 04 taller.jpg
    04 taller.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 216
  • 05 taller.jpg
    05 taller.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 216
Nice shop Toni.
A place for everything and everything in it's place.
Someone (Norm Abram?) said a shop should be fundamentally, "a clean, comfortable, well-lit place". Yours sure fits the criteria.
Regards
Peter
Not showing any more pictures of mine for a while!

That looks cleaner than my house, Toni. :D Looks like a comfortable, creative place to spend your spare time. I really like your bandsaw, too. :thumb: Blue is almost as good as purple. :p

Its a beautiful shop. Clean, organized, very well lit, laid out well, plenty of cabinet storage space, no tablesaw? or did I miss it?

Thats exactly what i was gonna ask.:rofl:

Very cool Toni. You seem to have lots of light and lots of space. Whats the overall dimension approx.

What no table saw?

I like the work of art hanging on the wall.

That looks cleaner than my house, Toni. :D Looks like a comfortable, creative place to spend your spare time. I really like your bandsaw, too. :thumb: Blue is almost as good as purple. :p

No table saw I'm afraid,:( I wish I had one but the ones that they sell around here are either crap or outrageusly expensive (around 4000-5000€ and up)

I wish I could find a way to get a Sawstop or Delta shipped here, it can be done for sure but I need to find out what would be the final price with customs taxes and the rest.

Don't be fooled by the tydiness, two days ago it was full of dust, wood scraps laying around and everysingle flat surface was cluttered with tools, sand paper and so forth.

But I must admit that it is much better now and saves a lot of time that can be devoted to woodworking instead of looking for the last place I left my hammer:eek:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Do you think I could take a saw stop apart and mail it to you in pieces? Just like Radar did in MASH with the jeep.
We could call it a gift.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
But where are the piles of fastners? The piles of other 'stuff'?!?

That's a seriously nice looking workspace. Very cool artwork above the bench. I'm assuming you made that piece?

Just in utter awe of what you have there... :thumb: :thumb:

Toni,
I don 't see that project you were working on, the multi drawer dresser, does that mean it's done?
It's done and I will start spraying it tomorrow, in fact I hided it in order not to spoil the surprise to you guys. Give me a couple of weeks more and you'll see it.

But where are the piles of fastners? The piles of other 'stuff'?!? What fasteners? What stuff,

That's a seriously nice looking workspace. Very cool artwork above the bench. I'm assuming you made that piece?
Just in utter awe of what you have there... :thumb: :thumb:
The artwork above the bendch is a carving that I'm working on from time to time, antoher thing to finish. You see Brent, you are not alone in having several projects at different stages of completion ;)

BTW I measured it and it is about 6 x 4 meters ( don't know in feet) it is a one car garage size.

The artwork above the bendch is a carving that I'm working on from time to time, antoher thing to finish. You see Brent, you are not alone in having several projects at different stages of completion ;)

The difference is that you are an artist, and I'm just a bodger...

Any chance we could get just a picture of just that carving? Even in progress? It looks very interesting....

I've been working in the yard all day and just caught up. Wow Toni, that place looks great. I really like the wall art. Is that the Michelin Man I see? Love the natural light from the sliding doors. What a great space to work.

Your clean shop has inspired me to clean my shop up. I am just trying to figure where to put half the stuff without being sucked back to the spinny thing. Oh yes I hear it talking to me, calling me. :rofl: The sad thing is that the more I clean the more I realize that I too have way too many unfinished projects to do and with the clean i have just made 3 more. So you see this is all your fault Toni. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That is quite the carving Toni. How many tools are there going to be represented in it? All carpentry tools?

Toni, beautiful shop!!! Great floor plan, tools look to be in excellent working condition and the available light is beyond description! That is something to be extremely proud of. Thanks for sharing it with us. :thumb::thumb: