WE GOT BLOOD IN THE SHOP !

The Ambassador put a nice 8 point down this evening and he tells me I can not post pic's because I would not be political correct. but ..................Na I be good.
Sunday no hunting so it's Church and butchering and BBQ in the evening. And more deer next week.
Later

The Ambassador put a nice 8 point down this evening and he tells me I can not post pic's because I would not be political correct. but ..................Na I be good.
Sunday no hunting so it's Church and butchering and BBQ in the evening. And more deer next week.
Later

I respectfully disagree. Pics please....

we didnt have a camra in the woods,, so by the time we got the camra found,, the deer was already un dressed so we opted to not show it.. but i can say that dave is one fine guide.. iwas watching the second fox for the evening and i heard dave grunt and i looked in the other direction in time to see this nioce buck coming my way:) he crossed a small creek and then turned braod side just like they supposed to.. all went well and we found him shortly after wards:) the hunt was great and were just starting:) tommrrow i am on good behavior,, get to go to church with dave and his family:):D:thumb::thumb:

Using my finely-hones hacking skills, I was able to hijack this photo from Dave's camera. (That's what he gets for leaving it hooked up to his computer.) I can understand why he didn't want to show the pic...the deer's pretty small. :rolleyes:

Larry's Little Deer.jpg

When I read the title I thought, "oh no!!!:eek:", does Dave have speakers on shelves?:dunno:, did one fall off?:huh: and land on Larry's head???:eek::eek::huh::dunno::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Glad that wasn't the scenario, good to hear you got one down. Had to go along way from home so the deer didn't smell the "smell of death" on you didn't you???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Good job, what kind of arrow and blade?

Well Larry survived the Sex talk at church this morning. Pastor Dale talked on The 7th commandment.
We found out from a friend that today is a Sunday hunt in Md on private property so we will be off the wood's [backyards] soon.

I got one for ya. Where's Waldo ?

Attachments

• IMAGE_058.jpg
    IMAGE_058.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 44
  • IMAGE_056.jpg
    IMAGE_056.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 41