Thomas Lambrecht​
New Member​
Bill O'Conner​
New Member​
Jim Strain​
jay potter​
Colleen Devine​
Bob Thomas​

Glad yall joined the forum. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your project, shop etc. We like pictures.

GROUP HUG!

Welcome everyone!

Now its up to you to decide how you'll participate, we hope you'll post and send pics, LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS :D

However you chose to participate I'm certain you'll find this a friendly helpful place.

Glad you joined!
:thumb:

Jay

GROUP HUG! He means well, don't be scared!:rofl: :rofl: And one more:rofl:

Welcome everyone! Ditto

Now its up to you to decide how you'll participate, we hope you'll post and send pics, LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS :D

However you chose to participate I'm certain you'll find this a friendly helpful place. Input, output that's the ticket..:wave:

Glad you joined
:thumb:

Jay
Hi Jay,
Thanks to Don for this thread greeting new members, and Jay, thanks for the "GROUP HUG".:rolleyes: :rofl: Hope you all feel welcome and comfortable joining in at whatever level, Good craftsmen have good advice because they made so many mistakes and "they remember and share".:D , At least that is what I have been told.
Shaz :)

Sometimes I have too much caffeine, and then sometimes not enough! Never can tell what the effect will be, but it is fun watching the outcome! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (oh...... we all like these little guys don't we!)

There are some very talented people here, and then some guys like me who just try to learn and make it up as I go along. But the real thing is we all like wood working, and tools, and, as I hope you will realize, the goodwill that permeates this place.

Jay