Results are in

Ken is right I had to take a step back to write here. Bill you will always be welcome here as a woodworker. :thumb: Real sorry for you. Definitely get another opinion. But then you need to be real about preparedness for the future.:( Sorry my friend.:(

Ken is right I had to take a step back to write here. Bill you will always be welcome here as a woodworker. :thumb: Real sorry for you. Definitely get another opinion. But then you need to be real about preparedness for the future.:( Sorry my friend.:(

Yeah, Bill, Rob is right. We all feel terrible and don't know what to say. If there's anything I can do to help, from here on the west coast, please let me know. :eek:

I know religion is a topic to avoid on a public forum, but so many here are praying for you. So I will also.

And Bill, you have this family, so whether woodworking can again be in your future or not, you remain one of us. So please keep us posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know religion is a topic to avoid on a public forum, but so many here are praying for you. So I will also.

And Bill, you have this family, so whether woodworking can again be in your future or not, you remain one of us. So please keep us posted.

best "advice" given thus far.... take it to THE physician.. the BEST opinion....

Last edited by a moderator: