Because we need posts!!

Jim Burr

Since the silly season has us at a posting stand still...I made a pen:rofl::rofl:
Black Ti Aero with Amboyna burl that was almost thrown out! 5 coats of CA knocked down with 4-0 steel wool in between. Cheers!:wave:

Attachments

• pen1.jpg
    pen1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Pen2.jpg
    Pen2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 35
That is a classy looking pen. I like the amboyna.

I have got to get home and stay there long enough to turn something to post.:rofl::rofl: Grandma thinks grandkids are more important. Of course I am not arguing with her. Haven't won a argument in 42 yrs.:rofl: I always have the the last word to. "Yes Dear":rofl:

That is a classy looking pen. I like the amboyna.

I have got to get home and stay there long enough to turn something to post.:rofl::rofl: Grandma thinks grandkids are more important. Of course I am not arguing with her. Haven't won a argument in 42 yrs.:rofl: I always have the the last word to. "Yes Dear":rofl:

Those are the same two last words I have as well.:rofl: I am only 20 years behind you.

I somehow missed this one, Jim. That's a sweet-looking pen. :thumb: (I think I like the carob one better, though.) :D

I've got several things I need to show pics of, but haven't made the time to have a photo session, partly because I have so many things to photograph. So my solution? Turn more stuff. :doh:

And BTW, I re-did the pedestal on that big elm bowl. I think you'll like the results. :whistling: