Some body said we need posts

Chuck Thoits

This place really does.:doh:
Todays project went from changing a few bad pieces of trim to something a bit more time consuming.:thumb::thumb:
I mean:doh::(

Attachments

• tn_house 003.JPG
    tn_house 003.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 78
  • tn_house 004.JPG
    tn_house 004.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 79
  • tn_house 006.JPG
    tn_house 006.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 79
  • tn_house 007.JPG
    tn_house 007.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 78
Chuck couldn't you have wished for something a little less huge for your birthday? I have only seem rot like that here on the wet coast. The worst we had to deal with was one houes that had rot through the main support beam with a 24 inch crawl space and no room to bring the material into, we had to open up part of the floor and assemble the new beam in place, it wasn't pretty at all. I do not envy the job ahead of you.

Chuck couldn't you have wished for something a little less huge for your birthday? I have only seem rot like that here on the wet coast. The worst we had to deal with was one houes that had rot through the main support beam with a 24 inch crawl space and no room to bring the material into, we had to open up part of the floor and assemble the new beam in place, it wasn't pretty at all. I do not envy the job ahead of you.

Well I wished for a million dollars. :thumb:
I guess the powers that be have decided to give it to me. Under the conduction I work for it:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You hit paydirt there. Hey what is it with you guys in the USA, dont you believe in maintenance has everything got to rot to get some attention.:D

looks like the new paint is gonna have to re painted again. Kaching Kaching i can hear the cash till ringing.:rofl: Hey make sure they can pay before you get in too deep.