Happy Birthday Jim O'Dell

Happy Birthday, Jim!

Do you know how hard it is to find an Irish Setter birthday cake? This is the best we were able to get for you...

images

Happy Birthday, Jim!

Do you know how hard it is to find an Irish Setter birthday cake? This is the best we were able to get for you...

images

Well, that looks pretty good to me!!! :thumb::thumb: I'm guessing it's Red Velvet cake??? :rofl:
Thanks for the well wishes. Tough day at work. Enough to make me think about taking a vacation day on my BD from now on. :rolleyes: Wish I'd had time to log in and read the thread...it would have given me a smile.
Cancer center was out of one of the drugs Glenna needed for her chemo treatment today, and then were out of the back up drug as well. The normal one is evidently on a national back order.:huh::doh: (Don't understand that one.) So she has to go back tomorrow. We were going to be one day off the week of Thanksgiving anyway, so now or later is no difference.
Well, I could tell from the dishes in the sink that I do have a birthday cake waiting for me. But I'm sure it doesn't look like the one you got me Vaughn.:D Jim.