Friday

My dad and I are doing a 2 day art/craft show starting tonight and ending tomorrow afternoon. Then it's dinner out with my parents and my family. Hopefully we can sell enogh stuff to pay for dinner!

I'll do more pressure-washing around the deck I built and start adding some potted plants. I also have a bit more touch-up to do on an old queen size headboard LOML got through her family. Saturday, I'll do a little yard work but mainly get a little rest. Sunday will be the usual routine of fixing brunch for both of us, then settle in for the Cup race.

First order of business will be to clean my shop a bit before Carol arrives for her visit. Seeing as how she's due here in about 20 or 30 minutes, I should probably get out there and get busy, huh? :p

Beyond that, I'm mostly planning to work on finishing up a few things for a show in Palm Springs later this month.

My dad and I are doing a 2 day art/craft show starting tonight and ending tomorrow afternoon. Then it's dinner out with my parents and my family. Hopefully we can sell enogh stuff to pay for dinner!

Knock 'em dead, Bower Boys. :thumb:

Hay Vaughn, don't worry how your shop looks. Even if a tornado just hit it, it will still look better than my shop, and, unfortunately, that is the last image of a shop that has be burned into her mind.

As to what I plan for the weekend, don’t know yet, haven’t planned that far in advance. But you all have a good one.

Cleaning up the garage tonight to allow my wife to park in it.

Saturday morning I'm going to look at a wood stove that's listed on craigslist. After that we're cleaning up the media closet, re-arranging the kitchen and putting down new contact paper (first batch was just too cheap and peals loose), picking up the shop some.

Sunday I may work on a snow blade that was out at the farm from our old cub cadet to see if I can make it work on the john deere. Been a while since I've had a good welding project, so looking forward to it.

Finishing up a book case for a christmas present for my sister in law. Gotta get it finished by wednesday, I get my second CTS surgery on thursday morning. Don't know if I'll be able to do much lifting after that before christmas.

Putting my car into storage and putting the patio furniture up for the winter tonight, Tomorrow finish putting on the doors to the cabs and Sunday final trim of 1 counter top, cut hole for the sink install and start finishing the counter tops. Man I hope it all gets done:p

Our anniversary on Saturday. I assume most of the kids will be coming by for cake.

Congrats Bob! :thumb: How many is it?

Finishing up a book case for a christmas present for my sister in law. Gotta get it finished by wednesday, I get my second CTS surgery on thursday morning. Don't know if I'll be able to do much lifting after that before christmas.

Hope all goes well

Putting my car into storage and putting the patio furniture up for the winter tonight, Tomorrow finish putting on the doors to the cabs and Sunday final trim of 1 counter top, cut hole for the sink install and start finishing the counter tops. Man I hope it all gets done:p

Man Tom, Did Allen send some mojo your way? You're becoming quite the machine and giving Allen a run for his money. ;)

Sending Larry home tomorrow morning at 6 AM...

So, I guess he'll be getting here around noon or so.

I went down to my 'source' this afternoon and picked him up about 30 board feet of spalted curly maple. We'll cut it to the lengths he wants when he gets here. At a buck a foot, I doubt he'll gripe about the price.:D:D

Put your car in storage??????????????????
How will you get to work???????????????????
Wont it be cold walking to work??????????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I might do some roofing.:thumb:

I've got some cabinet doors (5) and drawer (3) fronts to make. They'll be simple, shaker style with beadboard panels. Other than that, not a lot going on.

Put your car in storage??????????????????
How will you get to work???????????????????
Wont it be cold walking to work??????????????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I might do some roofing.:thumb:

I'll drive my truck as it is my daily driver, my car is one of my toys (see avatar) and as to me walking to work :eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Rrrrrriiiiiggght:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man Tom, Did Allen send some mojo your way? You're becoming quite the machine and giving Allen a run for his money. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll take all the Allen mojo I can get, just got someone swinging by weds to see a kitchen:eek: THAT will get ya in gear:D:rofl::rofl::rofl: