Stu is alive and well in hospital and wearing orange crocs!

Kyle Murphy

Hi,

I just got back from visiting Stu in the hospital. He is in very good spirits. Spent a couple of hours drinking coffee and chewing the fat. He was wearing orange Crocs:rofl: Made some comment about them only having that color in large.:huh: At any rate, they went well with his blue terry cloth robe. He is looking forward to getting out.

Kyle

Thanks for the visit Kyle I do really appreciate it, and thanks for the box of chu-cream. I will only indulge in one, after dinner and save the rest for my wife and daughter when they come to visit, I am sure they will be very happy :D
Cheers!

Orange Crocs and a blue robe? That's our Stu, alright. :thumb: Always on the cutting edge of chic fashion. Glad to see he got some company, though. I was going to go visit him today, but Carol came over. :rofl:

Good to hear all is going well, Stu. ;) You'll be home soon.

Thanks Vaughn!
The reason I wear orange Crocs is so if one comes off while trudging through the snow here I can find it easily....... :D

Well duhh! :huh: Don't you know that is what the little strap in the back is for???:dunno: Hey mods, before you get your panties in a bunch, I was talking about the crocs not his hospital gown!! :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Been saying some prayers for you Stu, my dad looked pretty gruesome for a few weeks as both of his surgeries were on his face. Saw him last night, looked near his old self again, you'll be fine. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
Kyle, kudo's to you, good job on the family visit and report. BUT, you messed up big time unless you can come up with a picture of the described event! :D

Totally know what ya mean with the orange crocs Stu I have the yellow ones that I wear. easy on, easy off. What is this about wearing them out in the snow? You had better watch that talk around the hospital or they will not be letting you out any time soon. They will just be moving you to another wing of the hospital where the gowns arms tie up in the back. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Glad to hear that you are feeling better Stu.