Which of These Belong to Stu?

"madness" (part of the web page title) is an apt description.
Those designs are just nuts! :crazy:

I can't imagine it would be easy to take a corner with those huge projections sticking out in front?

As well I find it odd how they put all this work into designing a custom van and then look at how many have (what I would call) kiddie designs painted on them? Winnie the Pooh? Teddy Bears? Lilo & Stitch? Powderpuff girls? What's up with that?

(besides, given his current priorities, don't you think these might be more up his alley?)

That is an amazing collection of vans :eek:
Used to see them on the road all the time here, not often IN Tokyo, more outside of the city. We seldom see them even in the outskirts. Like most of this kind of thing they look better from 50 feet away at night, stopped.
Boy do they look silly going down the road, they bobble and wiggle as they go :eek: :rofl:

That is an amazing collection of vans :eek:
Used to see them on the road all the time here, not often IN Tokyo, more outside of the city. We seldom see them even in the outskirts. Like most of this kind of thing they look better from 50 feet away at night, stopped.
Boy do they look silly going down the road, they bobble and wiggle as they go :eek: :rofl:

All that fiber glass must be just flapping in the wind. I mean honestly why would anyone build something like any of those? Could you imagine trying to park it?