Greetings from Ohio....

Hi all,

I live in the Southeast part of Ohio and have been a woodworker for over 25 years. I just finished building our house (and new shop) and am really anxious to get back into woodworking instead of carpentry. I did some woodworking as I built the house (kitchen and bath cabinets and all the trim), but is seems like forever since I've been able to just "relax" and spend time in the shop.

My shop is 28x40 building with three rooms. I built a 24x28 shop room with wood floor and have a 16x20 garage that works as an overflow area. The third room is an 8x16 unfinished area with a separate rollup door that we call the garden shed. The lawnmowers and all the yard related stuff is kept in there.

I know......pictures needed, but I am at work and hopefully I can get the time this evening to upload a few of them.

Looking forward to hanging out here....

Jeff

Welcome aboard Jeff!

Sounds like your shop is quite worthy of a Shop tour!

Looking forward to seeing your shop and projects! :thumb:

Welcome to the family Jeff you managed a nice size shop there. When you get time do a shop tour on the build if managed to keep pics along the way. Hope you have some time for the shop soon.:thumb:

Good Morning Jeff. Welcome to the Family. I'm glad you found us--we have a lot of fun around here. Greetings from the wet coast of Vancouver Island. :wave:

I have lots of history with Ohio--family in Toledo, brother went to school in Cleveland, sister-in-law from Warren. Good state you're from! :)

Thanks for your reply to my thread on the shop floor...I'll reply to that in a bit after I have some coffee...............
female-coffee-drinker.gif

cynthia

Welcome from NM!
I was born in Cleveland and the snow ran my widowed mother off when I was 7. She wanted to go to Mexico, but HER mother said no....!
NM was next best and Im still here. I got the desert, mountains and 4 mild seasons and you get the wood! This is one of the friendlier forums (and still sane) that I've been on. We love pictures!!!