Mesquite Bowls

Dennis Kranz

I have been working on getting ready for my first Craft show. Before this I always talked myself out of it. Now I have money down and will lose it if I don't go, so I'm going. Put these three bowls together for the show. Largest is about 10 inchs X 4, next 7 X 3 and 4 x 2 1/2. All Antique Oiled. Ren wax.

Dennis

100_0830 (600 x 450).jpg

Hi,

Those bowls could go on any table in my house AND no one could put nuts, M&Ms, or anything else in them to detract from their beauty.

I assumed that they were to be displayed in a jurried show. If they are going to be in a show (fair or whatever) where they will be for sale---What will be with them?

I am sure that paragraph above has my English teacher turning over in her grave. However, I'll bet that you know what I mean.

Lot's of very good luck with the show, whatever kind it is.

Enjoy,

Jim

Those look great, Dennis. They should sell well...here's hoping for a big crowd with loose, heavy wallets for your show. :thumb:

Where's the show? There may be other Family members who'd like to drop by and see your goodies, or know someone in the area looking for bowls and such. ;)