Remember fellas

Steve Ash

that today is Valentines day. Don't forget your better half.

Mine likes cards, so I am going to take her down to the Hallmark card shop after she makes supper, and let her read them all.

..kidding....:D

that today is Valentines day. Don't forget your better half.

Mine likes cards, so I am going to take her down to the Hallmark card shop after she makes supper, and let her read them all.

..kidding....:D

Ya we know that after a good meal like that, you pass out on the couch, so she has to drive herself! :rofl:

...kidding too! ;):D

You guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

I have learned long ago that I pick out the "mushiest" card I can find, the stuff I would NEVER say to her directly. And pair that with a bunch of chocolate and I am good to go!

Must be working :D

She gave me

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Band...ef=sr_1_1/103-9496049-9975019?ie=UTF8&s=books

and

http://www.amazon.com/Greene-Design..._bbs_sr_1/103-9496049-9975019?ie=UTF8&s=books

Life is good, I'm off to buy Lamb Chops for dinner, pulling the cork on a good Cab --- guess who's cooking!

LOL

A quote to remember...

You guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!

I have learned long ago that I pick out the "mushiest" card I can find, the stuff I would NEVER say to her directly. And pair that with a bunch of chocolate and I am good to go!

Story writers say that love is concerned only with young people, and the excitement and glamour of romance end at the altar. How blind they are. The best romance is inside marriage; the finest love stories come after the wedding, not before.
- Irving Stone

Ya we know that after a good meal like that, you pass out on the couch, so she has to drive herself! :rofl:

...kidding too! ;):D

Yeah but at least I'll drive her to Wal-Mart before the meal so she can go grocery shopping for the big dinner she will prepare.

I park as close as possible so she doesn't have too far to push the cart through all those big snowdrifts we have gotten the last couple of days.

current house hubby that I am, I'm going to bake some chocolate chip cookies, and a cake, and keep the house as warm as I can. Oh, and I shoveled the driveway.
wow-1.jpg

we're having a grand old time, noreaster is dumping 18 to 20" on us.
drift.jpg

my poor shop dawg has been turned into a retriever:
ballchaser.jpg

current house hubby that I am, I'm going to bake some chocolate chip cookies, and a cake, and keep the house as warm as I can. Oh, and I shoveled the driveway.
wow-1.jpg

we're having a grand old time, noreaster is dumping 18 to 20" on us.

my poor shop dawg has been turned into a retriever:
You shoveled what driveway? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thumb: :rolleyes:
trust me, the LOML's car was to the right of my truck. had I not shoveled, she wouldn't have made it to work. the snow, albeit powder, was up to the middle of her bumper.

time for some :coffee: and then I'm going to bake some cookies
OK....I'll trust you:thumb:

Having grown up in NJ I can tell you one thing for sure - I DO NOT MISS THE SNOW!!!

Here in Idaho we have the good sense to only have snow in the mountains, where it belongs:D

I have a good friend living near Albany, NY. Last year he sent me a picture of his new 7HP dual stage blower which he purchased for clearing his 60' driveway.

I sent him a picture of a broom. I use it to clear my 50' driveway and 150' of sidewalk.........in about 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Well it turned into a snow day for me so the LOML Valentine girl has been getting lots of attention today. So far she's had 3 marrow bone slices and an equal number of long belly rubs. It's like Steve says - if the girl ain't happy, ain't nobody gonna be happy:D

So, putting this back on track

what are y'all doing for Valentine's day for your S.O.?

honestly?...Okay,....my wife loves to quilt, so I bought her a quilt design book she had wanted along with a gift certificate to the local quilt shop. I also will put up new lights for her in her sewing room.

What did she do for me?....she gave me some cash towards the Unisaw I brought home Saturday....I think I got the better deal.:thumb: