Grizzley Chasing Bison

wow that was one determined bear,, and that bison wouldnt have made it much longer.. i am surprised that the rangers took it out the bear would have done it soon enough.. and nature would have taken its course..looks to be late for a bear to roaming around. depending on the local they are looking for dens by now in the more extreme areas. nice clip bill:thumb:

Amazing shots.

This comment after the article has me scratching my head:

Tho, honestly, I am glad he was put down by rangers instead of the grizzly, I HOPE the rangers put the carcass out for the animals to feed on.

What did she think the bear was gonna do with it? Mount it on a plaque and put it above the fireplace? :rolleyes:

wow that was one determined bear,, and that bison wouldnt have made it much longer.. i am surprised that the rangers took it out the bear would have done it soon enough.. and nature would have taken its course..looks to be late for a bear to roaming around. depending on the local they are looking for dens by now in the more extreme areas. nice clip bill:thumb:

All of this was last April, so you can imagine that the grizzly was a little hungry. The pictures are only now beginning to get some play. The amazing thing is they both passed the car taking the pictures without paying it any mind. The guy taking the pictures said they were both (bison and bear) doing about 25 mph.

well that bear still had another gear left if it had been in the fall they can run up to 45mph for a short while. still neat pics and i would like to have been in that car..:thumb::thumb: