Jet CPO Sale

Rob Keeble

Jet and Powermatic have a CPO sale going on.

I see Jet have a combo 10inch planner and jointer for $300 US.

Given the difference between say an 8 inch joiner and a 13 inch planner does this not make sense? Seems like a deal too good to be true?

Anyone know about this machine?

This is one for Cynthia, i have never seen this machine before but was thinking this is surely a steal given the price and the features by comparison to two machines.

Hey, guess what the topic was in algebra class today? Yep, this very machine. Teacher is thinking about getting one.

Day before turkey day was pretty empty, so we discussed old tools and new tools, after we reviewed a test. Some of the younger folks that actually made it to class, were amazed you can actually make your own furniture.

Gave the teacher the web address and he is thinking about stopping by for a visit.

That unit sure looks like a lot of the Euro units, cool!

One thing I did find very interesting..............

About JET: A History of Sharing New, Feature-Rich Products
Opened in 1958 after the founder of the company, Leslie P. Sussman, took the first Boeing Jet Airplane trip from Seattle, Washington to Japan, JET began as a small dealer that sold air hoists and trolleys out of a single hardware store in Seattle. Over the years, JET has carried everything from snowmobiles, transmitter radios, and forklifts to nylon stockings, but by the early 1970s, metalworking had become the base of their business line. And by the 1980s, JET had expanded into the realm of woodworking. Today, you'll find that JET offers a wide range of popular woodworking tools that are backed with best-in-class features and excellent service.
What's in the Box

I did not know that! :D :thumb:

Chief Petty Officer
Certified Pre-Owned
Crude Palm Oil
Compulsory Purchase Order
Chief Privacy Officer
Complete Partial Order
Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra
Civilian Personnel Office
Certified Pool Operator
Crime Prevention Officer
Conservation Police Officer
Correctional Probation Officer

Chief Procurement Officer or buyer if you prefer.:D

Thank goodness Kyle found the Amazon listing. When things like this change i often wonder if i made up the price. So today Amazon has it at $299 again where CPO is now at $429. Thats a significant change from what i saw it at there originally.:huh: