Lets see your table spread

It don't matter is your eating Out or on you table. But nice to see what is served.

Hey Dave,
Here is a picture of our table... only the 4 of us.. Dianne, me and our friends from our art group.

Menu: Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, brussel sprouts with carrots, gravy, rolls and cranberry/orange chutney. For desert pecan and pumpkin pies.

Dianne outdid herself.

Attachments

• dinner1.jpg
    dinner1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 34
Here you go!

My Dad and Stepmom were out a couple of weeks ago and I did the traditional TG spread then. Well, traditional if you do your turkey on a weber grill...

So Sharon and I decided we'd do a rib roast, gravy , creamed spinach, butter roasted taters and pies... Got a pumpkin pie (well, butternut squash actually) and a blackberry pie as well.

Really, we are looking forward to the french dip sandwiches for lunch for the next several days....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• spread1.jpg
    spread1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 58
  • spread2.jpg
    spread2.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 58
i forgot the camera, but here's what the layout was...

5 tables - 8-10 places each
for eats, there was 2 turkeys, ham, my meal in a pumpkin (sans pumpkin), green bean casserole, stuffing, egg rolls, sweet potatoes, regular mashed potatoes and gravy, dinner rolls.
for dessert there were 2 pumpkin, 1 pecan, 1 cherry, and 2 apple pies, of course with 3 big cans of the extra creamy reddi whip at hand.
throw in almost 30 people as well, and that was our big get together.

well I got there a little late

attachment.php

Missing from the picture since LOML had already cleared away some dishes are the Green Bean cassarol gravy and the Turkey platter, pictured is the dressing mashed potatoes yams and cranberry jello
This was posted so the deputies don't get on my case.

Attachments

• IMG_1717-1.JPG
    IMG_1717-1.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 51
Gave the pies a test drive.

Wasn't sure about the pumpkin pie, as I used Alton Browns recipe and made the pumpkin puree from scratch and used ginger snaps for the crust. All I can say is wow! Was it good. The black berry was pretty traditional and just as good as I rememberd.

Good night. Imma gonna go to bed for a while....

attachment.php

Attachments

• pie.jpg
    pie.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 47
OK I blew it, was gonna get a tiny sliver of pie and when I went in I decided to first try a tiny little turkey sandwich. :eek:Sooooo now I'm to full for the pie, Oh well maybe for breakfast...:)

Bwahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

but pie for breakfast is the best idea... It's what I'm planning on... :thumb:

y'all r making me hunger all over again. mymom was feeling well so pops still came down. my oldest son Jon and his wife, jacob my wife Shelly. it is Jon 28 BDay today also and with him being a cancer serviver we had plenty to be thankful for.