I need a nap

Totally stuffed :eek:

Apple pie with a nice hunk of cheddar cheese, pumpkin pie,3 helpings of stuffing. Lots of white meat. Creamed onions, squash, potatoes, green bean casserole.

Maybe enough room for a small turkey sandwich:rolleyes:

Darn, the Creamed onions would have gone well with the beef roast. Oh well, there's always another holiday around the corner!

Passed it on. Hands too weak to hold the electric knife, Showed my son how to carve another wonderful Bird from LOML. He did well and we ate well as well... Well, I guess it was a great Holiday :thumb:

After the Thanksgiving feast!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Seals.01.jpg
    Seals.01.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 46
Ahhh, just woke up on the recliner to something completely different on tv than when I sat down...

Nice............

And now time for bed!

I ran out at 7:00am to get some vanilla ice cream (for the blackberry pie I made) and Whipped cream (for the butternut squash pie I made).

Still haven't had a slice yet, but I'm getting ready....

See Dave Hawksford thread on the spread! http://familywoodworking.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21387

if you made all the pies and stuff here what did you have sharon do???? i thought women were hired for the cooking and cleaning and then we just set around and nap while they clean up:D (run real fast hide behind big tree and hope shoron doesnt see me):rofl::rofl::rofl:

if you made all the pies and stuff here what did you have sharon do???? i thought women were hired for the cooking and cleaning and then we just set around and nap while they clean up:D (run real fast hide behind big tree and hope shoron doesnt see me):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Apparently Larry didn't get the memo that "Thanksgiving" stands for: "Thanks" for "giving" us ,women, men to cook for us. Girls still have to clean up though, and I did :rofl::rofl:

Last edited: