Only "Upper" Movies

OK, for the next 34 days, only upper movies are allowed for us. Today we watched Christmas Vacation and now watching Underdog.

Yesterday we watched The Road (very depressing) and Where the Wild Things Are (who knew a kid's movie could be a bit of a downer). That's why we need uppers...

Any good movies you'd recommend to smile over? :eek::eek:

Big trouble in Little China

Up!

Buckaroo Banzai

Star wars 4&6

And from the 'indy' side "dirty filthy love' iirc the title properly. Stars the actress who played moaning Myrtle in the Harry potter movies. deals with Tourettes & OCD syndromes, but uplifting just the same.

Last edited:
It has been on television lately and you probably have already seen, but I really enjoy Kung Fu Panda. It is a cartoon, but it has appeal for adults. I enjoy Jack Black and he was a great choice for the voice of the panda. I hear there will be sequel coming next summer. I hope it is a good as the original.

We have 3 movies that are mandated must watches when you scroll by them..

1) Tremors
2) Princess Bride
3) ... Dang, can't remember number 3, but there must be one...

Oh Yeah,,

Blazing Saddles,
Young Frankenstein,
The Jerk (Steve Martin)

And we did watch National Lampoons Christmas vacation today. Could probably watch that 2 or 3 more times...

Oh, and Groundhog day....

OK, so Brent made me stop Underdog and put on Up in the Air. Last night I had a dream about going to work and my desk was gone (I work from home so that's technically irrelevant). Now a movie about firing :bonkers::eek: everyone...thanks Brent, for cheering me up.

At least he changed it to a James Bond movie...can't go wrong there