A Wonderful Gift from ALLEN

If anyone doesn't know, tonight is the first night of Hanukkah. Before the moderators yank this post, the only reason I mention it is because my first gift is a BOX FROM ALLEN!!!

I got a big box of magazines all the way from across the country! I'm so excited! I have to go now because I'm going to start reading them immediately! :woot: :bliss: :champagne: :score:

giftboxmags.jpg

Very cool, Allen. :thumb:

Happy Hanukkah to you both, and to any other members here who celebrate it.
Menorah_smiley.gif

enjoy, bang out some of those projects.
Just so you know, I sent a package to some astronauts on Mars the same day I sent yours, they got it 3 days ago.

What a funny fellow you are. Actually I got it about 3 days ago, but it was at the post office, and it took until today for me to pick it up. I didn't know it was from you. Usually it's something from my mom like pajamas with pineapples all over them.

Oh Boy, those magazines are going to raise even more questions and hopefullly give you lots of useable answers.
And a year or two from now when you go through them again you will see all sorts of things you didn't see the first time. At that time you will be a more advanced woodworker and pick up on all sorts of stuff you didn't even think about the first time through.

It is a wonderful gift! It will get your head spinning with ideas. You will have a wonderful time.

Enjoy,

Jim

What a funny fellow you are. Actually I got it about 3 days ago, but it was at the post office, and it took until today for me to pick it up. I didn't know it was from you. Usually it's something from my mom like pajamas with pineapples all over them.

One of the issues with living in the boonies... We have to pick up our mail at a 'gang' box at an intersection about a mile from the house. The post office can deliver smaller boxes, as there are a few lock boxes for that purpose, but if it's bigger, well, we are out of luck and have to make a special trip to the post office in downtown reno about 40 miles away.

That's why I like my buddies Brown and Fedex. They don't care, they'll bring things right on up to the house!

One of the issues with living in the boonies... We have to pick up our mail at a 'gang' box at an intersection about a mile from the house. The post office can deliver smaller boxes, as there are a few lock boxes for that purpose, but if it's bigger, well, we are out of luck and have to make a special trip to the post office in downtown reno about 40 miles away.

That's why I like my buddies Brown and Fedex. They don't care, they'll bring things right on up to the house!

I feel your pain, Brent. This is exactly my problem. I tell people please use the Brown or Fed's because they will come to the house....anything I order online too. And because the real mail box is a couple of miles away, I don't go every day either....

enjoy, bang out some of those projects.
Just so you know, I sent a package to some astronauts on Mars the same day I sent yours, they got it 3 days ago.

Yeah Allen thats Canada Post for you.:(:D

Well done Mr Levine great gift you giving there and Happy Hanukkah.:thumb:

Attachments

• 1st night of Hanukkah.jpg
    1st night of Hanukkah.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 9
Ya'll just need a larger mailbox! Mine is 3x3 feet weighs 600 pounds without the post. A little box of magazines like that would sit in the corner of it! Gret job Allen, Cynthia, Brent and Sharon have sent my school shop quite a few boxes, five or seven I believe, it is a great joy!!!!