Sapporo Beer Commercial

Very cool, what creativity.:thumb: But now we can see why it costs so much, all those people on drums and carrying water to make it. ;):D Not like bud light eh, they just fill the bottles from the tap and add a touch of coloring.:rofl:

Cool commercial, Dan. :thumb:

...Not like bud light eh, they just fill the bottles from the tap and add a touch of coloring.:rofl:

Aw man, that's all we need here...beer wars. :rolleyes: :p I might as well just go call the Mods and get everyone gathered together now. :rofl:

I was drinking a Labatt Blue in a bar in Montreal once, and sitting next to me was a local guy drinking a Budweiser. I got a laugh out of him when I pointed out that we were both drinking "import" beers...just depended on the point of view. :D

I also think it's interesting that Foster's Lager, the beer nearly all Americans associate with great Australian beer, is considered by Aussies to be bottom of the barrel stuff. Not something you'd be caught drinking in public. (They like the fact that it's sold in large cans over here...it gets it out of their country that much faster.) :rofl:

Hey back when they introduced light beer a farmer decided to find out exactly how it was made. He poured some in a jar and sent it to the local agricultural college and asked them to analyze it. A few weeks later the college sent a report. They said, "Your horse has diabetes." :eek: :rofl::rofl:

Those drums are pretty cool... Vaughn how would you like one of them doing back up for your band? :rofl:

Back in the about '86 I handled the transportation in Houston for the Ondikoza drummers from some little island off the main part of Japan... they lived on the island and studied there year round. The troupe was about 20 or 25 strong all in their late teens/early 20's... one of the drums they used was about 5' diameter at the drum head... for their show, they built a stage that was almost taller than most of the drummers, then picked that drum up set it on the stage, then put if up on a stand... that beat it with sticks that looked almost like a baseball bat... quite an impressive show. There was one drummer that towered over all the others... later found out he wasn't Japanese... he was from Switzerland and hand gotten special permission to study with the drummers. This was in downtown Houston at one of the civic centers or library centers.

Attachments

• photo0076.jpg
    photo0076.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
  • photo0050.jpg
    photo0050.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
  • photo0066.jpg
    photo0066.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 8