News Flash, the draft is Back!!!

larry merlau

well i thought the draft was no longer in effect, and hadnt been for some time, but i got a notice the other day:eek:
it was from a friend i thought:rolleyes::eek:

this is what i said:

You have been drafted for the next interveiw:eek: i thought this was a volunteer army here:)
Fill out this interview and leave no questions unanswered!!! or else!!!

How old [or young] are you? old enough to know better

Where did you grow up? in the woods and waters of michigan

Where do consider yourself from? earth, but some would disagree

And where do you live now? same place but alittel farther away

How would you describe yourself physically? LINK

Describe your family / living situation. LINK

Who is the adorable girl in your avatar? johnny appleseeds grand daughter

What do you or did you do to earn a living? pick up bottles along the road side but its gettun tougher nowdays since the push to be green..

What is the strangest job you’ve had? a stripper

I understand you are quite the hunter. Could you tell us about your greatest and worst hunting adventures? greatest is when i got something, worst is when i was the one being hunted

Are the rumors true that you have a stuffed bear in your house? YUP, , we have cold winters and its nice to cuddle up next to and stay warm

Do you have a website? nope dont like spiders, but do have a square hook whick looks like a web.

How and when did you start woodworking?HOW ..with a hameer and saw and some wood silly..WHEN right after i got the tools, needed a place for bud, my dog, later on added on i needed to stay there too.

Is there a woodworker [famous or not] who inspires you? Dad,, he used wood on me alot and so did Ma

What kind of woodworking do you do?Real dont like the artifical wood
Describe your shop. Portable tn_shanty shop.jpg

Do you have a favorite woodworking saying? Yup, but the rules here dont allow that language,, so lets just say shucks

What is the favorite thing you’ve made? tn_saw dust.jpg

Any other pictures you’d like to share here? tn_IMG_4920[1].JPG

What is your favorite woodworking tool? one that works

Do you have a favorite woodworking vendor? the free one

Do you have a favorite tool manufacturer? AMERICAN made

Is there a particular style you like best? Easygoun

Is there a particular species of wood you like working? Drywood

What woodworking skill do you desire, that you have not yet attained? the good ones

Is there a piece you dream of doing someday? The one i havnt got yet, would like to move out of the dog house i built.

Any other words of wisdom for our members? when building yur first dog house ,build it bigger, it gets crowed when the bud, has a sour stomach this is just the first page the second page will come later, tired need a nap next to the ole oak tree..:D:D

dis twaz a auto biogrpphy in the beginnujn stages..:rofl: so when i gitz time dah next page wilt be betr,, and dah guy asking will be better width english.

wezz all need a laugh somedazs:thumb::thumb: