Need Cincinnati help here

Bill Simpson

As i have said, my ALS is such I can't do any WWing, Which leaves my freind and his Antique wood car in a bind. I was in the process of making new windows for him when my condition worsened so I am at stand still.

What I am looking for is a WWer in the Cincinnati area who would like a challenge. I have already processed the wood and figured the joints just needa fellow to take over and help him out. I'll back out but I hate to leave him high & dry...

I don't know if this is the right forum, Mods may move if deemed...

Sounds like a fun project Bill...got any pics?

I'm sure with some good drawings, specs, and pics any willing family member here could help out and would be more than willing to, even if they aren't in the area. :wave:

i am not sure bill is upto meeting me in person:) we both have grochy times sometimes:) but hey if it needs to be done we can do what we can.. but chuck the more you put on my schedule the longer others take to get done:)

i am not sure bill is upto meeting me in person:) we both have grochy times sometimes:) but hey if it needs to be done we can do what we can.. but chuck the more you put on my schedule the longer others take to get done:)

Than Bill is going to have to ship it east:rofl::rofl::rofl:

well bill are yu still listening in on this request yu gave us to contemplate??

Still here Lar... :wave: Was lurking, hoping some local fellow would chimee in so I could pass the torch and help this guy out. Typing is a one finger chore, anymore, so I say less & read more. (should please some :p) Spending more "Family" time (as much as I can get in...

I Do Appreciate the offers from afar, Thanks fellows..