Hanging/Mounting from/on the Ceiling

steve yur not gettun old yur eyes are gettin harder to see the fine print:)

i was referring to truss as rafters, and joist are on 16" ctnrs as the norm.. so your right and wrong:) wow both in one day:) me for not sayun what i meant and yu not redin n between my lines:) so drew has it under control i think cynthia..go out the garage door look at your gable the triangle shape hopefully in frt of you..the very top is the ridge, the truss or rafters will be going at 90 degrees to the ridge.. so put your arms out like your gonna fly as you look right down the ridge line. your arms are pointing towards the walls that each joist or truss is settin on and they will be running from one arm to the other..:D:thumb:

Thanks Larry. I was gettin so confused I thought I was gonna have to go out in the street and get run over. I'm waiting for a repair guy, then I'll do some flying in the garage. :D :thumb:

Oh and btw seeing as though Don has become slack in his mod days, i will assume temp deputization as picture police and offer the cautionary warning that even mods need to post pictures.:rofl::rofl::thumb:

Oh and remember this is a family site so no suntanning in bikini pictures under infrared heaters just because there is snow outside.:rofl:

Oh and btw seeing as though Don has become slack in his mod days, i will assume temp deputization as picture police and offer the cautionary warning that even mods need to post pictures.:rofl::rofl::thumb:

Oh and remember this is a family site so no suntanning in bikini pictures under infrared heaters just because there is snow outside.:rofl:

But Rob, she did post pictures in This Thread