good thing i don't work today....

LOML just came and told me that the Metro Dome roof has torn/collapsed from the snow. Must be very wet stuff, as it doesn't sound like there is that much on the ground...at least not like it would usually see. Hope you are all ok up there. Oh, and thanks for the cold winds. It's 40 now, and down to 23 tonight. Not likely I'll want to enjoy the shop today. Definitely not going to do the yard work that needs to be done. :D Jim.

We had a chunck of snow during the week up here and yesterday was a great day for it starting to melt. But there was way to much. I did manage to get our Christmas lights up though with the reprieve.

Today its back to being caught in a belt between two weather patterns. So we getting all sorts. Like a stew. Rain, sleet, snow, ice pellets you name it. Very little actual accumulation.

Now can you believe it i need to go out and change my weather station battery. It had to give up at this time of year.:(

Must be very wet stuff, as it doesn't sound like there is that much on the ground...

ummm, sure. :rofl:

156901_1607572280435_1570037517_31428508_2582650_n.jpg

We did have some sleet/ice pellets at the beginning.
Bloomington, (which is just to the south of Minneapolis and the Metro Dome), got 18".

Last edited: