Note to Brent & Sharon

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
Just finished the final installment of LOTR - took 10 days. A little too much violence for Jan, I'm afraid (this was her first time seeing it) so I guess next year I'll be watching it on my own.:( Oh well. Maybe I can do it in one day!:D

It can be a bit loud and violient.

(Sharon and I do the LOTR marathon every Thanksgiving day. Gotta start early to get it done in one day)

Back in the day before CGI movies, I remember spending a few holiday's at the folks house reading the entire book over the period of a day or so. Didn't get much sleep then. Love the books, love the movies, but it's not for everyone!

BTW, Sharon and I need to work on planning a trip up to Boise soon! Now that we've got carpet down and are clearing up some room, I might be able to make room for that Walnut slab here somewhere! :thumb:

BTW, Sharon and I need to work on planning a trip up to Boise soon! Now that we've got carpet down and are clearing up some room, I might be able to make room for that Walnut slab here somewhere! :thumb:
Not too soon! :eek::eek:I won't be done with the walnut live edge table I'm building!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually, I expect the place to be a complete shambles during the kitchen renovation. Were you thinking before February? March? Spring?:dunno:

Not sure when. I'll talk it over with Sharon. We are thinking that next year we'd like to use up some of our vacation earlier in the year rather than later, and we love going up to that general area.... No rush!

Not sure when. I'll talk it over with Sharon. We are thinking that next year we'd like to use up some of our vacation earlier in the year rather than later, and we love going up to that general area.... No rush!
No prob. We'll have a place for you in any event. PM me when you start thinking about dates.