makita 6095 9.6 v cordless drill

allen levine

the old one, with the long 12 inch handle, blue.
I have 2 batteries, both work and charge, the charger, and the drill.
No original case, its in a plastic tool tote that has a broken latch. But, the drill works fine.

Im not shipping it, so please dont ask me to. I dont need to stand on 2 hour lines at the post office.

This drill is FREE for any family member who may be near nassau county and wants it. FREE.

I have the makitas and an older ryobi set, I wont use this one.

PM me if youre interested.

Dont know if this goes in old iron, but its old, maybe purchased in early to mid 90s.

I will check the crawl space and see if I still have the original case as I know people like to have original cases tools come in. Ill post back.sorry, checked down there, love my extra heavy load crawler from harbor, I move around in a jiff, but no case.

Last edited:
In future, you might have better luck posting a notice like this in the classifieds, even if the item is free. Anyway, you've sold it, so you must've done OK.

I looked on ebay, and saw the prices which were basically not worth to put on ebay and ship, so I asked 25 bucks for it with no case and got it.
I believe a battery that charges is what brings in the money with these old drills. the guy who bought it asked me to charge each battery before he got here, and he was happy.
I bought an 18 dollar heater in Home Depot today. Just to keep my hands warm if I go out there for a few minutes.