Help needed in finding....

the Immunity seal of transfer. I can't seem to recall where I put it. I know I have it.

Well, I have received the following letter from the director of FBI.:eek: I wonder why he uses his hotmail account to send official emails.:huh::dunno:

Dear Funds Beneficiary,

Attn: Mr. Mrs,

This is an official letter from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) foreign
remittance/telegraphic transfers monitoring department. It has come to our notice that the
sum of US$10,500,000.00 was transferred into Federal Reserve Bank in your FAVOR for
further crediting into your personal bank account. The banks in Africa, Asia and Europe
knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment via their
corresponding bank used what we know as a “secret diplomatic transit payment”
(S.D.T.P) to wire this funds to enable them achieve final crediting into your personal
bank account.
Secret diplomatic wire transfers are funds related to terrorist sponsoring. Why must your
payment be made in secret transfer if your transaction is legitimate? If you are not a
terrorist, then why did you not receive the money directly into your account? This is
purely 100% illegal method of transferring funds which from our previous experiences
have always been related to terrorist act. We do not want you to get into enormous
trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your bank account, so it is our duty as a world
wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be finally credited
into your bank account.
Due to the increased difficulty and scrutiny by the USA authorities when funds come
from outside of United States such like Africa, Asia and most especially the Middle East,
this esteemed commission now governs and supervise funds Transfer for the World Bank
and the rest of the world. We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been
temporarily placed on hold at the Federal Reserve bank here in United States based on
our instruction until you can provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer
(DIST) (within 3 days) to fully regularize the transfer and certify that the fund that you
are about to receive is terrorist, drug and crimes free so that we shall release the funds to
you immediately for your personal use.
We have decided to officially contact you via this medium to acquire the proper
verifications and proof from you because of the amount involved. The fund is right now
at the Federal Reserve Bank, but we have asked them not to credit the funds into your
personal account yet, because we need a solid proof before releasing the funds. To this
regards, you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is clean
and legitimate by sending to us the Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to
certify that the fund is not for drug, terrorism and or money laundering. You are to
forward the document to us immediately if you have it in your possession. But if you
don’t have it, kindly let us know so that we can direct you to the particular government
agency that issues this document because we have come to realize that the funds were
authorized by the bank that initialized the transfer.
FBI arrest is better imagine than experienced!!!. we have your finger print on our
database to trace you if fail to supply us with the Immunity Seal of Transfer and above

all, you shall be listed as a terrorist and declared wanted on the national TVs if we do not
hear from you on this crucial matter of global security risk. So, we need your cooperation
to enable us resolve this matter amicable.

Kind regards,

Robert S. Mueller 111

Director, FBI.
Corporate Headquarters
# 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001.
United States of America.

CC: Canadian Police Association
CC: General Intelligence Department (GID)
CC: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
CC: Egmont Group
CC: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
CC: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
CC: Institut de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
CC: World Customs Organization (WCO)
CC: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
CC: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
CC: World Central Bank (SW)
CC: Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
CC: North Yorkshire Police (UK)
CC: Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC).

I just KNEW it! I always suspected you were up to something fishy. :rolleyes: :p

On a serious note, I've not seen this version of this kind of e-mail message, where they're threatening with things like "you shall be listed as a terrorist and declared wanted on the national TVs". Do you suppose they are targeting people with Middle Eastern names? Of course we all know you're Irish, but maybe the scammers don't. :D

Thank the good Lord That I am no the only one in trouble!!:D

Got the same E-mail From Mr Mueller last week. I forwarded it to the FBI.

Do you suppose they are targeting people with Middle Eastern names? Of course we all know you're Irish, but maybe the scammers don't. :D

The thought did cross my mind but after learning that Dom had received the same email I don't believe that is true.

Bob, I am sure photocopy is acceptable. I don't think I will be able to find it in the next three days. I just moved and we have yet to unpack all the boxes.

The thought did cross my mind but after learning that Dom had received the same email I don't believe that is true.

I dunno, I always suspect those Italian fellas might be up to no good. :p

...I just moved and we have yet to unpack all the boxes.

Well then, you're safe. The Worldwide Commission of FBI Corp. will never find you now. :rofl:

I remember that Dateline I think it was, did an expose on the "Nigerian" E-mail scams. Was fascinating to watch how these folks go about cheating and stealing.

I always thought that if they put that much effort into doing something nefarious, imagine where they would be if they just went to work and tried to make an honest living for their families.

Oh well:huh:

I remember that Dateline I think it was, did an expose on the "Nigerian" E-mail scams. Was fascinating to watch how these folks go about cheating and stealing.

I always thought that if they put that much effort into doing something nefarious, imagine where they would be if they just went to work and tried to make an honest living for their families.

Oh well:huh:

Probably to them, this is an honest living... they must be making some money at it or they wouldn't keep trying.

A few years ago, my partner and I lost $10,000 to a Nigerian bank scam... we had an order for a 20 ft container of coke.. not the drink or snort kind, but coke used in a forge... we had a confirmed bank letter of credit from a prominent bank in New York... the bank was legit, but evidently not that legit... anyway, we bought the coke, shipped it, the steamship lines delivered it to the wrong port, and by the time we found it, it was claimed, cleared customs and somewhere deep in the jungle in ashes...