Only 1 Day Left

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
There is only 1 day left to get me photos of your entry into the 2010 FW Birdhouse Ornament contest. It's a pretty thin field of entrants, so there's room for plenty more.

So c'mon folks...put down that eggnog and get busy sending me photos of your birdhouse ornament entries by December 20. They can be round, square, triangular, elliptical, whatever shape you want. As long as it can pass for a birdhouse ornament, it's all good. E-mail your entries to the address listed in my user profile. :wave:

Got your entry Bernie, but Paul Douglass, you need to e-mail your pic to me. The PM you sent didn't have a pic attached (because we can't attach pics to Private Messages). Entries can be mailed to fw -at- tg3k.com. (Of course, replace the -at- with the @ symbol.)

...Grand Prize is a 3520B or is it a Jet 1642 right.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heck no...it's a genuine photo of a Robust American Beauty, my friend. :D Nothing but the best here. :p

Got your entry Bernie, but Paul Douglass, you need to e-mail your pic to me. The PM you sent didn't have a pic attached (because we can't attach pics to Private Messages). Entries can be mailed to fw -at- tg3k.com. (Of course, replace the -at- with the @ symbol.)

Heck no...it's a genuine photo of a Robust American Beauty, my friend. :D Nothing but the best here. :p

Shoot that is even better.:rofl::rofl:

You're in, Don. :thumb:

I'll accept entries until 12:00 midnight California time, so there's still time for all you procrastinators to go out in the shop and make a birdhouse or two. So far there are no entries by any of the flatworkers, so I think I should go give them a nudge.